Lucidchart $1,000 Gift Card Giveaway Official Rules
NO PURCHASE IS NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN. A PURCHASE DOES NOT INCREASE THE CHANCES OF WINNING.
- Eligibility: This Campaign is open only to those who are 18 years of age or older as of the date of entry. The Campaign is only open to legal residents of the United States and is void where prohibited by law. Employees of Lucid Software Inc. (“Lucid Software”), its affiliates, subsidiaries, advertising and promotion agencies, and suppliers, (collectively the "Employees"), and immediate family members and/or those living in the same household of Employees are not eligible to participate in the Campaign. The Campaign is subject to all applicable federal, state, and local laws and regulations. Void where prohibited.
- Agreement to Rules: By participating, the Contestant ("You") agree to be fully unconditionally bound by these Rules, and You represent and warrant that You meet the eligibility requirements. In addition, You agree to accept the decisions of Lucid Software as final and binding as it relates to the content of this Campaign.
- Campaign Period: Entries will be accepted online starting on June 12, 2017 at 6:00 AM MST, and ending August 31, 2017 at 11:59 PM MST. All online entries must be received by 11:59 PM MST on August 31, 2017.
- How to Enter: The Campaign must be entered using the methods provided at www.worldslargestdiagram.com. Methods include: (1) sharing www.worldslargestdiagram.com on Facebook or Twitter with the hashtag #GoWalter; (2) sharing a sentence submission on Twitter with the hashtag #GoWalter; or (3) mailing your entry (please include name, address, email address, and intent to enter [e.g., "Yes, I would like to be entered for a chance to win a $1,000 Amazon gift card from the Lucidchart world record campaign."]) to:
10808 S River Front Pkwy #450
South Jordan, UT 84095 USA
All posts to Facebook and Twitter must be shared publicly to be eligible for consideration (all posts that include the hashtag #GoWalter, collectively “Submissions”). Submissions must fulfill all Campaign requirements, as specified, to be eligible to win a prize. Submissions that are incomplete or do not adhere to the rules or specifications may be disqualified at the sole discretion of Lucid Software. You may enter an unlimited number of times per method. You must provide the information requested. If You use fraudulent methods or otherwise attempt to circumvent the rules, your submission may be removed from eligibility at the sole discretion of Lucid Software.
- Prizes: The Winner of the Campaign ("Winner") will receive one (1) $1,000 (USD) Amazon gift card. No cash or other prize substitution shall be permitted except at Lucid Software's discretion. The prize is nontransferable. Any and all prize-related expenses, including without limitation any and all federal, state, and/or local taxes, shall be the sole responsibility of Winner. No substitution of prize or transfer/assignment of prize to others or request for the cash equivalent by Winner is permitted. Acceptance of prize constitutes permission for Lucid Software to use Winner's name, likeness, and Submission for purposes of advertising and trade without further compensation, unless prohibited by law.
- Odds: The odds of winning depend on the number of eligible entries received.
- Winner Selection and Notification: Winner will be selected by Lucid Software. Winner will be notified by email and/or social media within five (5) days following selection of Winner. Lucid Software shall have no liability for Winner's failure to receive notices due to spam, junk e-mail or other security settings, or for Winner's provision of incorrect or otherwise non-functioning contact information. If Winner cannot be contacted, is ineligible, fails to claim the prize within five (5) days from the time award notification was sent, or fails to timely return a completed and executed declaration and release as required, the prize may be forfeited and an alternate Winner selected. Receipt by Winner of the prize offered in this Campaign is conditioned upon compliance with any and all federal, state, and local laws and regulations. ANY VIOLATION OF THESE OFFICIAL RULES BY WINNER (AT LUCID SOFTWARE'S SOLE DISCRETION) WILL RESULT IN WINNER'S DISQUALIFICATION AS WINNER OF THE CAMPAIGN, AND ALL PRIVILEGES AS WINNER WILL BE IMMEDIATELY TERMINATED.
- Rights Granted by You: By entering this Campaign, You understand and agree that Lucid Software, anyone acting on behalf of Lucid Software, and Lucid Software's licensees, successors, and assigns, shall have the right, where permitted by law, to print, publish, broadcast, distribute, and use in any media now known or hereafter developed, in perpetuity and throughout the World, without limitation, your Submission, name, portrait, picture, voice, likeness, image, statements about the Campaign, and biographical information for news, publicity, information, trade, advertising, public relations, and promotional purposes without any further compensation, notice, review, or consent. If your Submission infringes upon the intellectual property right of another, or if Lucid Software deems your Submission to offend, threaten, or insult groups, based on race, color, religion, national origin, sexual orientation, disability, or other traits, You will be disqualified at the sole discretion of Lucid Software. If the content of your entry is claimed to constitute infringement of any proprietary or intellectual proprietary rights of any third party, You shall, at your sole expense, defend or settle against such claims. You shall indemnify, defend, and hold harmless Lucid Software from and against any suit, proceeding, claims, liability, loss, damage, costs or expense, which Lucid Software may incur, suffer, or be required to pay arising out of such infringement or suspected infringement of any third party's right.
- Terms & Conditions: Lucid Software reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the Campaign should virus, bug, non-authorized human intervention, fraud, or other cause beyond Lucid Software's control corrupt or affect the administration, security, fairness, or proper conduct of the Campaign. In such case, Lucid Software may select the Winner from all eligible Submissions received prior to and/or after (if appropriate) the action taken by Lucid Software. Lucid Software reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to disqualify any individual who tampers or attempts to tamper with the entry process or the operation of the Campaign or website or violates these Terms & Conditions. Lucid Software has the right, in its sole discretion, to maintain the integrity of the Campaign, to void Submissions for any reason, including, but not limited to: the use of bots, macros, scripts, or other technical means for entering. Any attempt by an entrant to deliberately damage any website or undermine the legitimate operation of the Campaign may be a violation of criminal and civil laws. Should such attempt be made, Lucid Software reserves the right to seek damages to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- Limitation of Liability: By entering, You agree to release and hold harmless Lucid Software and its subsidiaries, affiliates, advertising and promotion agencies, partners, representatives, agents, successors, assigns, employees, officers, and directors from any liability, illness, injury, death, loss, litigation, claim, or damage that may occur, directly or indirectly, whether caused by negligence or not, from: (i) such entrant's participation in the Campaign and/or his/her acceptance, possession, use, or misuse of any prize or any portion thereof; (ii) technical failures of any kind, including but not limited to the malfunction of any computer, cable, network, hardware, or software, or other mechanical equipment; (iii) the unavailability or inaccessibility of any transmissions, telephone, or Internet service; (iv) unauthorized human intervention in any part of the entry process or the Promotion; (v) electronic or human error in the administration of the Promotion or the processing of Submissions.
- Disputes: THIS CAMPAIGN IS GOVERNED BY THE LAWS OF THE UNITED STATES AND UTAH, WITHOUT RESPECT TO CONFLICT OF LAW DOCTRINES. As a condition of participating in this Campaign, participant agrees that any and all disputes that cannot be resolved between the parties, and causes of action arising out of or connected with this Campaign, shall be resolved individually, without resort to any form of class action, exclusively before a court located in Utah having jurisdiction. Further, in any such dispute, under no circumstances shall participant be permitted to obtain awards for, and hereby waives all rights to, punitive, incidental, or consequential damages, including reasonable attorney's fees, other than participant's actual out-of-pocket expenses (i.e., costs associated with entering this Campaign). Participant further waives all rights to have damages multiplied or increased.
- Winners List: To obtain a copy of the Winner's name or a copy of these Official Rules, mail your request (along with a stamped, self-addressed envelope where permitted by law) to:
10808 S River Front Pkwy #450
South Jordan, UT 84095 USA
- Sponsor: The Sponsor of the Campaign is Lucid Software (10808 S River Front Pkwy #450, South Jordan, UT 84095 USA). Any questions, comments or complaints regarding this sweepstakes should be directed to Lucid Software via email: firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Amazon: This promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with, Amazon.com, Inc. or any of its affiliates.
- By entering this Campaign, You, the Contestant, have affirmatively reviewed, accepted, and agreed to all of the Official Rules.
- Opt-out clause: If You would like to opt-out of these rules, please email your intent to opt-out (e.g., “I would like to opt-out of the Lucidchart $1,000 gift card giveaway.”) to email@example.com. By opting out, You agree that your Submission will be disqualified.